I was watching the Food Network today when “Chinese Made Easy” came on. I usually give it only half of my attention since I do homework while the television on. Anyways, Ching-he Huang made this really interesting dish, and since I had miso left over from HB’s trip last month…I thought, “Why not?”
- Mushrooms of choice (I used baby bella)
- White miso paste
- Bok Choy
- Put a pot of water on the stove according to how much you make. (This is a quick soup so not much water will boil off)
- Once it comes to a boil, add the miso paste to taste. Be sure it is completely dissolve miso fully.
- Once the water comes back to a boil, add mushrooms and tofu. Boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bok choy. Boil another 2-3 minutes (you just want them to wilt).
- Serve alongside a bowl of rice and eat well!
*There are no measurements here because you can add as much as you like!